ABM Systems is in the business of recycling solutions. The ABM Systems facility is operated under a Management System that meets R2:2013, ISO 14001:2015, and ISO 45001:2018 and ABM Systems requirements. ABM Systems has adopted the philosophy, mandates, and conditions of:
- ISO 14001:2015,
- ISO 45001:2018
- Responsible Recycling Practices (R2):2013, and
This policy has been established to be appropriate to the purpose, size, context, nature, scale, environmental impacts, EHSMS risks, and EHSMS opportunities of the organization’s activities and services according to the scope of the EHSMS. ABM Systems is committed to:
(1) Comply with and fulfill all applicable legal and data security requirements
(2) Continually improve upon the effectiveness of the Environmental Health and Safety Management System to enhance Environmental Health and Safety
(3) Protection of the Environment: increase reuse of electronic assets, including prevention of pollution and increase the recycling of EOL material/s
(4) Providing safe and healthy working conditions for the prevention of work-related injury and ill-health
(5)Providing a framework and developing and maintaining a Procedure for Establishing and achieving Objectives & Targets for Environment and OH&S
(6) Follow reuse, recover, and dispose of hierarchy throughout the recycling chain
(7) Eliminate hazards and reduce OH&S risks
(8) Consultation and participation of workers, and, where they exist, workers’ representatives.
Environmental, Health, and Safety Policy
The environmental health and Safety policy was established to be appropriate to nature, scale ecological impacts and risks of the organization's activities and services in accordance with the scope of the EHSMS.
ABM System is an electronic scrap recycling operation that has taken into consideration its significant environmental health and safety impacts and is committed to the prevention of pollution through continual improvement of its processes and environmental health and safety management system.
ABM System's commitments to the Environmental Health & Safety Management System, applicable legal requirements are the core of ISo 14001:2015 standard, EPA Responsible Recycling Practices, and the OHSAS 18001:2007 that is communicated to the public and to all persons working for or on behalf of the organization and under the control of the organization. ABM system's constant strive for excellence and continual improvement of EHSMS is demonstrated by meeting objectives & targets and documenting, implementing, and maintaining an EHSMS. ABM System is committed to preventing injury and Ili health.
ABM Follows Reuse and Recover hierarchy. ABM system is being accountable for Hazardous waste throughout the Recycling Chain. CRT Glass, material, and other residual components shall be managed with o No incineration Policy. This policy will be provided to the Interested parties and is reviewed periodically.